Mijn allergrootste hobby is stempelen. Dat doe ik nu ongeveer 12 jaar. Ik maak kaarten en Artist Trading cards. Samen met mijn vriendinnen-groep "De Stamping Queens" ga ik naar beurzen en volg ik workshops. Artist Trading Cards ruil ik wereldwijd. Sinds oktober 2010 volg ik Quilt-lessen. Alles wordt met de hand gemaakt. Op mijn Quilt blog zal ik het resultaat laten zien van mijn Quilts. http://inekeoriginal2.blogspot.com
"Never too old to learn".
Ik wens je veel kijk plezier.
Finnabair Autumn 2026 Release - part 1: Moulds
-
Hello friends,
We are thrilled to show you the newest products designed by Finnabair!!
Autumn and winter are the times of the year when we mostly stay in...
Warm with You
-
Penny Black - *A Christmas Wish*
Warm with You (clear stamps) + Warm with You cut out (metal dies)
Poinsettia Wishes (clear stamps) + Poinsettia Wi...
PLEASE UPDATE THE RSS FEED
-
The RSS feed URL you're currently using https://follow.it/stempelyvon will
stop working shortly. Please add /rss at the and of the URL, so that the
URL w...
AJC 139 - alles mag - top 3 + winnnaar
-
Wow... wat een gave inzendingen voor de "alles mag" challenge.
Hieronder de top 3 in willekeurige volgorde :
Erika Stek :
Alida van der Burg
Henriet...
Autumn again........
-
Hello peeps,
Last blogpost using the beautiful Autumn stamps and joining the new
challenge at IO: Falling Leaves, with the second card.
This time two s...
It's Been A While :)
-
Hello blog friends, I hope you are all doing well.
I am doing well, life is keeping us busy and I'm also having fun with art.
I haven't been blogging the...
6 opmerkingen:
Dat is inderdaad een leukertje. Knap dat je dat kan maken.
gelukkig nieuwjaar
Riet
Very cute. Happy Pink Saturday!
Yes indeed, that case would be welcome by anyone. She does an excellent job on them.
That's a cute idea. Gosh, I remember little cases like that "a hundred years ago". Happy Pink New Year Saturday! Thanks, Jenn
Soo pretty!
My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!
Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I count you among my blessings.
I am so loving that pink case. What a great find.
Een reactie posten